Dream a little dream . . .

My dreams can often be most amusing.

For many years, I have celebrities making "cameo" appearances in my dream.  And they not the celebs from the movie I may have just watched.  Susan Lucci used to be a frequent guest but I attributed that to my years of viewing "All My Children" since childhood.

For example, last night the two 'guests' that shared my sleepy meanderings were Sean Astin and Robert Vaughn.  See what I mean?  From my quick morning assessment, there was no rhyme or reason for their appearance.

Often, the dreams are of people of which I am not very fond.  I would awake very annoyed that John Travolta was included without my invitation.

One of my congregants this week told me that I appear in her dreams quite often.
Hmmm.
How do I feel about that?
I guess that makes sense, so I shall avoid jumping to any knee-jerk, Freudian interpretation of that.


But it got me to thinking...do you ever wonder who dreams about you?

Once beyond the age of puppy-love, heart-throbbian dreams, have you given thought to who is dreaming about you and why?  I guess there is a certain element of flattery to it all but then again, there is no way we can know what part we may play in another's nocturnal nightcaps or soap operas.  We might not be quite the leading lady or stallion-riding knight we would like to be to people.

Sweet dreams. Don't let the bedbugs bite... or ask for star billing.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Ruby-throated sparrow ..."

Calling All Angels

Electionitis - 2016